January 22, 2010

Slump... and Free Stuff Friday!

Pin It Now! I guess I've been in a bit of a blogging slump, huh?  Starting a new term at school is always a little difficult, and this term I'm taking pretty difficult classes.  But I've been spending a lot of time with my Little Sister, and volunteering.  

But I promise I will be posting more now that life has slowed down to a more normal pace!  Look out for some fun and easy Mod Podge crafts this weekend.


An amazing friend of mine runs a website called Create for Less - which I HIGHLY reccommend for all your crafting supplies.  Every Friday is Free Stuff Friday - who doesn't love free stuff?! - and I would love for all of you to run over there and try to win one of her awesome prizes!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica! I totally didn't realize you had such an awesome blog :) This is Jenny...the one taking the sewing class with you..anyway, I just started a new blog about my journey to an eco-friendly lifestyle..it's still under construction..but I was just checking out other blogs of my friends and stumbled upon yours. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuff.

    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete