September 8, 2009

...back on the wagon!

Pin It Now! So I've been slacking, big time! I've gone without exercising for a couple weeks now. We had some guests in from out-of-town and ate out ALOT, and also went to Texas where everything is smothered and covered and fried with grease and oil.

So, it's time to get my butt back into gear and GET INTO SHAPE! Finally. And I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm staying at my Basal Metabolic Caloric intake level each day - which really isn't that hard I've found out. I'm trying to cut out as many empty calories and carbs out of my diet as possible. I actually ate a sandwich, minus the bread today for lunch. Boy, how do I miss my bread, but I miss my little figure even more, so I think I'll be ok!

Husband and I have also been fast-walking/jogging (he jogs, I try to keep up!) every day at our local high school track. Plus, I enrolled in a weight lifting course at my school that I'll be starting out in 2 weeks. I get a lot of recipes from a great website called MyFreedomFit.com. They are easy, yummy, and healthy! As we go along I hope to post some of my own low-fat recipes that I've created to share with you. Here's to losing some bootie!!

The cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good, spit it out.
~Author Unknown






No comments:

Post a Comment