June 7, 2010

Ruby Chic {Sneak Peek}

Pin It Now!
Want to see what I've been working on? 
I think you might like it...



This apron is one of my favorite creations! 

It has 6 different pockets, one that holds your fabric pencil and seam ripper, one for your scissors and the rest to hold all your other crafty goodies. 

This apron also comes with a matching pin cushion that attaches to a velcro piece on the front of the apron. 




There aren't many things cuter than baby girl clothes.  And this onesie is no exception. 

This onesie has a heart-shaped applique on the front.  The back has a sweet little pink ruffle.  It doesn't get much cuter than that!


All of these items can be found in my NEW Etsy Shop ~ Ruby Chic.

Hope to see you there! 

Check back often, I will be adding several items over the next few weeks.



And as always, sorry about the awful pictures. 
Too bad I can't whip up a new DSLR on my fancy-dancy sewing machine.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment