November 30, 2010

On My Christmas List This Year...

Pin It Now! It seems like just yesterday I created my Christmas List for last year.  Time really does fly when you're having fun!

After racking my brain, I honestly could only think of one thing that I actually *need*.  Of course, there's always things I want, but only this one thing I need. 

I've always had crazy hair.  Some of it's curly, some of it's straight, and it won't grow.  So, I have short hair that has a mind of it's own.  My favorite tool?  A flat iron!  And now it's time to step it up.  I've been using the cheapy drug store ones, but it's time to finally have the straight hair I covet. 

I found this little guy and I'm smitten! 



This is the ghd hair straightener.  Pretty, yes? 

Apparently there is quite a black market for these little guys.  {Who would have thought?}  But the original is MUCH better, and safer!, than the fakes.  Before you invest in a new best friend flat iron be sure to check the website for ghd.

As someone with wild locks I can tell you that I've spent many hours in the bathroom stressing over my hair.  {Well, not hours, but you know what I mean!}  I'm a perfectionist like that.  

I'm a pretty casual dresser most days, but I can guarantee you my blonde hair is always looking good.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment