December 31, 2010

So long 2010...

Pin It Now!

I couldn't be more ready for 2011!  

2010 has not been the best of years for me, so here's hoping 2011 will be a little gentler.  :)



I'm trying to be more diligent about goal-setting, so without further ado, here are my New Year's resolutions.  

1.  Stop procrastinating.  I have always been a procrastinator and at the age of 27 I really should stop doing that now, don't you think?  



2.  Be more punctual.  See #1 for more explanation.  ;)



3.  Lose 50 lbs.  Yikes!  This is a big one.  That number seems so daunting, but I'm already down 5 lbs. within the last few weeks and I'm working my way there, slowly but surely.  I just joined a local yoga studio so I'm hoping to take Bikram yoga at least twice a week, along with my regular gym.  



4.  Sew more!  I have some beautiful projects that I've started, but have yet to finish.  I hope to get several things up on my Etsy page within the next few weeks.  



Here's to the New Year!  
May yours be filled with happiness and love.  



1 comment:

  1. i really need to Stop procrastinating too. i am terrible at it!!

    good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete