December 5, 2009

Midnight Blogging

Pin It Now! I should be in bed.  In my warm, cozy bed.  But I have this urge to read through blogs.  I follow many, MANY blogs and I have been behind lately in my reading.  There are so many fabulous blogging ladies out there I just can't miss what exciting projects they're working on, cute kids photos, or just everyday antics.  I can sit in front of my laptop for hours oohing and aahing over the great photos and amazing ideas. 


I don't think I could really pick a favorite, but here are a few I adore


To The Max - I can only hope that when I have a child of my own I can adore him or her just as much as Ellen does her son.  She is truly remarkable. 


A Baby? Maybe... - I have been following Beverly's blog for as long as I can remember.  Her story is inspiring, and her daughter is beautiful.  


Life in the Fun Lane - Her style intrigues me.  An all white house and furnishings would never work for us, but I dream of being able to decorate the way she does.  And she has a knack for painting furniture.  What that girl can do with a spray gun... 


Pewter + Sage - Gorgeous photos, gorgeous decor ideas, gorgeous everything. 


Project Pretty - Amazing DIY ideas.  Sunburst mirrors, damask upholstery and burlap... oh my!

1 comment: