June 2, 2012

My Favorite Things in May

Pin It Now!


I signed up for Target's Spring Beauty Bag and I was so excited when it arrived.  I got a really cute pink cosmetic bag filled with samples and coupons for popular beauty products.  One item in it that I am now addicted to was the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes.  Whoa baby, these are awesome.  They take off all my makeup, including my mascara.  And they smell divine.  I would buy them by the case if I could.









I love love love this song by Fun. I've been hearing it all over the radio and I'm hooked. Definitely my favorite song this month.



For my first Mother's Day I was spoiled.  My awesome husband surprised me with a Kindle Fire, something I've been wanting for a while.  I downloaded several books on it to read before bed. It also has wi-fi so I can browse the web and feed my Etsy addiction.  


No comments:

Post a Comment