May 3, 2010

I Love Liam

Pin It Now! There are times in everyone's life when we feel lucky, and no matter what is currently going on in life you know that things will get better.  It's hard for me, personally, to not get down about my husband not having a job and not having the comfort of his income anymore. 



But reading a story such as Liam's really puts things into perspective.  It turns those small, or even not-so-small, life potholes into small divets that are easy to overcome.   Liam has a neuromuscular disorder called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2.  You can read more about Liam's life and family in his mother's blog



Reading Liam's story I was overcome with hope and empathy for this amazing little boy and his loving family.  Once I found out they are from my city I instantly became drawn to read more.


I urge you to read Liam's story.  His mother's graciousness will inspire you. 



Liam's family is raising money for Liam's new bathroom that will be more suitable to his Snapdragon mobility chair.  If you are willing to give, or donate an item to Liam's Super Giveaway I know they would more than appreciate it! 




If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark




No comments:

Post a Comment