May 4, 2010

Sewing Fiend

Pin It Now!


I am a sewing addict!  I would sew 24 hours a day if I could.          I love being able to think up an idea, find the perfect fabric and create something beautiful. 

After my original machine broke, I purchased a new machine in February and I've been taking classes with my lovely friend Jenny, to learn some new techniques. 

But you want to know what my favorite part of sewing is?  The fabric!  I spend countless hours perusing the aisles of my local fabric stores in search of the perfect designs and coordinating prints.  I find awesome deals and buy a little here, a little there and I have accumulated quite the stash of fabulous fabrics. 



Spice Berry Cottage is an Etsy Shop I can spend hours looking at.  They sell designers such as Amy Butler, Japanese Imports, Alexander Henry and Michael Miller.  What I especially love is that they sell packs of half yards of great coordinating fabrics!  Their prices are great and I love their half yard bundles.

So you can only imagine my excitement when I saw they were offering and 8 design half yard set on one of my favorite blog ~ Everything Etsy!  Squee!   




Good Luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment