October 26, 2009

Blog Swap Monday

Pin It Now!
Shannon at Today's Random has stopped by to show us some love on Blog Swap Monday!!  


Well, hello there!  Here I am, randomly found in a crafty blog!  I say randomly because I am probably the least crafty person on the planet; I strut around like a proud peacock if I hang a picture correctly the first time (Don’t act like you’re not impressed). 
So, while I can’t offer too many tips or tricks, I can hopefully provide a giggle, or maybe just a horrified “Oh, no!” about some of my past craft mishaps! 
As a child, I spilled oil paint all over my lace bedspread.  No more paint by numbers for this little girl. 
In elementary school, I made a castle for a project.  On the way to school, I dropped it, upside down, on the ground.  If I had known any swear words, there sure would have been a few. 
I have never managed to do any kind of sewing without stabbing myself repeatedly with the needle.  Sharp pointy things = bad. 
I tried to help a roommate in college paint her room and spilled the primer.  On the carpet. 
These are just a few reasons, my friends, as to why I should be banned from all things arty, crafty, or do it yourself.  Well, except for the blogs, perhaps.  I’ll try not to make a mess on the way out.


1 comment:

  1. hahah I cant sew either without having the needle in my hand, or in my finger or somewhere its not suppost to be haha

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete