October 1, 2009

Etsy Finds Thursday!

Pin It Now! Etsy Finds Thursday - Halloween Edition!

I LOVE Halloween.  Dress up and candy, what's better than that??  For the next four weeks I will be showing off some Halloween-esque Etsy finds.



I have many memories of watching reruns of this show growing up, and I still love The Munsters!  This Lily Munster necklace is great for those of you who aren't keen on dressing up, but still want to celebrate the Halloween spirit.  You can find this at Etsy seller The Gilded Lily's shop.



I can't wait to dress my dogs up for Halloween each year.  The neighborhood kids love to see them in their costumes when they come to the door.  And what's the perfect costume without a Halloween collar?
RetroAnimals sells these adorable doggie accessories.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Lily Munster necklace. It looks perfect for the spooky season! Those doggie accessories look really cute too! I want one for my dog. I'm sure he'll give me lots of kisses if I buy him one.=)

    ReplyDelete