October 31, 2009

My Favorite Things in October

Pin It Now! 1. Oregon autumn.  We truly have the most gorgeous autumn, and I love watching the leaves change colors.  Look at the view from my backyard!   It was lovely waking up to this every morning.



2.  Halloween Candy.  I may have to save a few pieces for the Trick-or-Treaters.  Just a few.



3.  Turning on the heater.  We hadn't turned on the heat since February, and I love that feeling of sitting on the couch in my cozy clothes with the warm air circulating the house.  It makes our house feel so "homey"!

4.  Fall baking.  I LOVE to bake.  I especially love finding new recipes and baking the chilly day away.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I look forward to all of that!

    Even in So Cal we see the leaves change and turn on the heater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning on the heater - yes!!

    Stopping by from the SITS Halloween Parade! :o)

    ReplyDelete