November 30, 2009

Crossing them off...

Pin It Now!
I have quite a list of goals, but I'm slowly completing them, one step at a time. 
I have a few updates to make to my 101 in 1001 list:

10.  Installed some closet organizers.  I found a plastic shelving unit that stands on it's own - so no need to attach it to the wall of the closet.  It's so nice to have the closet clean and everything has a home now.

19.  I cleaned the storage unit!  And my oh my does it feel good.  Now I know that there isn't a bunch of junk in there, and I was able to sell and donate a lot of the stuff that we had been storing but didn't really need anymore.

33.  I'm a Big Sister!  Yay!!  I'm so excited to share my time with this wonderful little girl.

So far I'm 7 down and only 94 to go!  
Only 956 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment