I love Thanksgiving as it's a great time to reflect on what I'm truly thankful for.
- My amazing husband who I adore and admire immensely
- Being able to go to school and achieve the career of my dreams
- Being able to have the time to volunteer and pursue my ultimate passion
- My 3 healthy and amazing dogs
- Building a great relationship with my brother
- Having a sister that's pursuing her dream to change the lives of impoverished children
- Having full support and love from my amazing aunt and grandparents
- Only 7 more months until my aunt comes to live by us
- Having the last year, albeit very difficult, to be able to build a wonderful marriage and spend quality time together
- Incredible in-laws that are so kind, loving and generous
- An amazing professor that is helping me build a foundation of learning that I never thought possible, and opening my mind to the world - Thank you Kim!
- Learning to live frugally and more eco-friendly
- Having a beautiful home of our own
What are you thankful for?