April 7, 2009

The Garden

Pin It Now! It has been unusually sunny here and we have been loving spending the past few days outside in the sun and at the dog park. Finley especially loves to sunbathe! If he isn't outside in the sun, he sits and cries at the door until he can go out and soak up the rays. We've also been able to do a little bit of much needed yard work.

Neil planted a cute little veggie garden in our yard today. Yesterday, while I was in class, he took advantage of the sunny weather and dug up a small area of our yard and fenced it off in hopes for sunshine today to plant. Today he brought home some butter leaf lettuce, red cabbage, Walla Walla sweet onions, tomatoes and strawberries and planted them. I love when my husband is bored! The dogs and I all enjoyed sitting outside watching him do the hard work and working on our tans.




The garden before. Yep, just dirt.

Our garden is very small, but so is our yard. He's really packing it full of plants though. We'll see how it turns out.



The garden after! So pretty!! I can't wait to have fresh veggies for dinner.
My two little ones sunbathing in the lawn chair. Aren't they the cutest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment