On Sunday my aunt made an amazing Greek Salad, and I want to share the recipe with you.
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 sliced onion
- lettuce, cut
- 1 sliced green pepper or sliced red pepper
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar or a few drops of balsamic to taste
- 5 ounces black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- oregano and/or basil
- salt and pepper
- First wash all the vegetables very well.
- Slice the tomatoes in thin quarters.
- Peel and slice thinly the cucumbers.
- Add the cucumbers, lettuce, oregano, black olives, onion, green or red pepper, and the caper (optional).
- Dress the salad with the olive oil, vinegar, and salt and mix well.
- Add the feta cheese broken into small pieces.